Dr Luke Kyriacou began working at Dental Health & Sleep Centre in 1995 and bought the practice in 1999. Since then, he has completed numerous hours of continuing education courses to expand his scope of practice. While he continues to practice general dentistry, he maintains an interest in orthodontics and snoring & sleep apnoea. In 2015, Dr Kyriacou completed his Graduate Diploma in Dental Sleep Medicine which allows him to help treat children and adults with snoring and other sleep issues.
When he’s not busy practicing dentistry, Dr Kyriacou enjoys spending time with his wife Jenny and their two children, Olivia and Sarah. He’s also an avid sports fan who enjoys his AFL (go Crows!), soccer and cricket.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Graduate Diploma in Dental Sleep Medicine
- Australian Dental Association (State and Federal branches)
- IAO (International Association for Orthodontics)
- Australasian Sleep Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine